Es lädt gerade bei mir runter
Für die nächste Woche hat CIG die Origin 300i Serie für alle Backer zum Testen freigegeben. Alle vier aktuellen Varianten der 300er Serie sind ab jetzt im Arena Commander zum Testen freigeschaltet worden.
Der Grund dafür ist, dass die Serie ein Überarbeitung in nächster Zeit bekommen wird und CIG dafür Feedback benötigt. Eines der Ziele dabei ist, dass die Serie ihrer ursprünglichen Rollenbeschreibung aus dem Veröffentlichungspost der 300er Serie treu bleiben soll. CIG bittet alle Tester, Eindrücke zum Flugverhalten, Ideen und Anregungen im RSI Forum zu posten.
Die Serie beinhaltet folgende Schiffe:
For the next week, CIG is unlocking the entire Origin 300 series for all backers to try out! All four current 300 variants are now available in Arena Commander for your dogfighting and racing pleasure!
They’ve chosen to make the 300 series available for review this week because they want your feedback! As many of you know, these ships will be getting an update pass in the near future, and they’d like your feedback on what else might need to be changed. One of their major goals will be to make sure they match their original role descriptions, which you can review in the 300 reveal post. So please take to the forums, let them know how they fly and what you’d like to see updated!
This includes the following ships:
If you’re going to travel the stars… why not do it in style? The 300i is Origin Jumpworks’ premiere luxury spacecraft. It is a sleek, silver killer that sends as much of a message with its silhouette as it does with its weaponry.
Exploration is man’s highest calling. Prepare to chart distant horizons with man’s most sophisticated piece of technology, theORIGIN 315p. Featuring a more robust power plant and a custom scanning package, exclusively designed by Chimera Communications.
Just because it’s a rough galaxy doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice your comfort: the 325a can come out on top in any dogfight. The 325a features an advanced weapon payload as well as a custom targeting system designed especially for the 325a by WillsOp.
The combination of a Gangleri BP 707 Standard powerplant with a 300i fuselage re-engineered to accommodate twin Hammer Propulsion HM 4.3 thrusters makes the 350r the fastest personal craft you’ll ever call your own.
EDIT1: 2 neue Videos mit geleakten Waffensounds eingefügt
EDIT2: Video des Constellation Innenraum hinzugefügt
Zwar für den Reliant Sale ein bisschen spät aber besser als nie: Die Reliant Q&A's
Could you describe the Reliant’s basic role, compared to the other starters in just a few words?
- Utility Vehicle – While it can’t run multiple roles at once, the Reliant is a starter that was built specifically to best accommodate some of the more PU-focused play-styles like Research and Reporting.
What will the second players duties be other than manning weapons? Why will it better to run this ship with two players rather than solo?
- Turret-controls – If all the weapons are slaved to the pilot, you really lose out on the massive coverage arcs the wing-tip Omni-Orb turret offers the ship. So whether in combat, working scanners, or working as a news-reporter, every variant was planned from the ground up to have dedicated second-seat gameplay available.
Is there any practical benefit envisioned / planned for the transformation from horizontal to vertical orientation? What would be the advantage over simply staying in one orientation at all times?
- Yes, the plan right now is that the Vertical-configuration will be the ideal combat and maneuverability mode of flight because of a better spread of the thrusters. The Horizontal configuration won’t handle as well, but will have an improved top-speed over the Vertical mode.
How much walking around room can we expect to see in the Reliant? The cargo area looks wide and deep enough to walk around quite a bit (almost Cutlass sized?), but it also looks like the cargo area might compress vertically when it closes leaving not enough space to walk upright in.
- It’s not a fully stand-up walking space in the storage compartment while the ship is in flight. When you’re landed, you’ll have enough clearance, but you’ll be crouching to walk back there in space.
Does the stock reliant have bed(s)/a jumpdrive?
- a. Bed – Nothing set for sure right now, but we’re looking into a small fold-out bed from the floor for some of the variants; think more along the lines of a barebones cot.
- b. Jumpdrive – Unsure for all the variants, but like most of our ships, even if it doesn’t come with one stock, all models of the Reliant will be able to install one.
Will we see more ships result of Alien/Human collaboration, or is the Reliant a unique, one of a kind design?
- That depends on what other Human manufactures strike out and make trade deals with other races. MISC made enough deals with the Xi’an to make the Reliant, so only time will tell if anyone else makes similar deals.
How fast is the transformation from horizontal to vertical? Is it quick and easy to briskly bounce between the two flights modes?
- The exact time is in the works, but most likely a few seconds of transition time. It should be fast enough to change modes for most any non-combat gameplay, but it probably won’t be the safest to bounce between the 2 in a firefight.
Can players exit / change seats while the Reliant is in vertical flight mode?
- No, right now it’s only planned to have you getting in/out of the seats while the ship is in Horizontal mode. The upper-seat will be the pilots chair, with the lower seat the gunner/turret operator.
There is a ramp, can we park a rover inside?
- No, the Greycat’s support struts would get crushed when the hold compacts for flight.
Is the gimble ‘Tractor Beam’ Hardpoint, a hardpoint that can switch out weapons for tractors beams, or a gimble mount with a built in tractor beam that also mounts weapons?
- The Tractor Beam mount is the Wing-Tip turret. When the Reliant becomes flight-ready for Arena Commander, that turret will come stock with a Tractor Beam installed, but the tractor beam can be removed and swapped with a size 2 weapon. Whether there will be more than one turret option (e.g. two size 1 weapons, or one size 2 weapon), or other some configuration will depend on iterations to the hardpoint system and asset creation between now and then.
Is possible to just rotate the seats and fly like that?
- Currently not planned, but may be something we explore as the ship gets flight ready.
Visibility issue: can you make the floor retractable? Otherwise there is no visibility on the right side when vertical.
- Yes, we’re already looking at that floor panel. When the detailed specs for the Reliant started shaping up, and a MASSIVE, best-in-class viewing angle for both seats was a major part of that planning. Xi’an-inspired glasswork at its finest.
Do the Xi’An materials and technologies used in the construction of the Reliant enable the ship to better handle the effects of heat, radiation and gravimetric effects, when compared to its competitors?
- Yes, though to what extent this will play out is more something that will be sorted as those kinds of environmental hazards come online. It won’t be so substantial that it lets you fly recklessly through them, but you shouldn’t have to tip-toe through either.
Would this be any good for exploring? Jump points? How does it compare with the 315p, the only explorer in the price range?
- Overall, expect a 315p to be better at finding jumppoints. The Reliant is more going to be doing in-system/region sensor scanning, research, and exploration. It could still definitely map a new jump if you find one, but the bigger profile compared to a 315p may lead you to flying into a smaller point than you could fit.
A question about the weapon fittings, the spec listed two fixed mount on wing and one gimbal mount on nose, but I see from the released arts that the two M3As are mounted on a ball shape unmanned turret, which will be the case?
- The 2 M3A’s mounted in the concept art are installed in place of the Tractor Beam (guns are sexier anyways). When the Reliant lands in your hangar, you’ll have 2 Size 1 guns on the wings, and the S3 hardpoint on the wing-tip where the Turret is now.
What about the speed? Two TR1 as main trusters … The Aurora speed is 150 m/s with a TR3 and the Mustang Alpha flight at 200 m/s with two TR2.
- It’s planned to fall between both of those ships, and keep in mind, the Aurora has a single thruster where the Reliant has 2.
Why are the two S1 guns listed as fixed mounts when it appears they’re on a gimbal at the end of a wing?
- We really wanted to showcase just how big of a coverage angle the Wing-Tip turret would offer. Once it’s in your hangar, it’ll be a Tractor beam on the Turret with the S1 guns on the wings. Also, we’re already planning to make the Twin-mount Turret an available option through REC/VD when the Reliant is made flyable.
In particular, how does the “researcher” variant compare with / differ from the other science oriented ships? What is the prototypical mission that this variant is suited for?
- In-system Scanner/Research work. Sadly, there’s not as much to detail out right now as these gameplay systems are also being built up, but we wanted to make sure at a starter-ship level, there was another layer of research/exploration that wasn’t just based on finding jumppoints.
I don’t get the concept of a “tier 2 starter”. A starter for when you’re not actually starting? Or is it a starter that people buying the game post launch will have to pay extra to start as?
- We’re still working out many of the plans for post-launch, but the current idea is that the Reliant (and similarly priced ‘tier 2’ ships) would be part of slightly more expensive packages. It’s 100% a ship intended to start the game, though! Like the Aurora and the Mustang, the Reliant was designed from the ground up to allow players to experience as many different opportunities in the Star Citizen world as possible.
Will the vertical flight mode mean that those main thrusters will be gimbaled to allow more maneuverability?
- They don’t fully gimbal 360 like the Cutlass engines can, but they’ll have some range of motion. There’s also going to be some Xi’an tech at work that we’ll be talking more about as the ship gets closer to being flyable.
How did humans acquire the technology if they haven’t made contact with the Xi’an yet?
- MISC got the tech from trade-deals with the Xi’an, so this ship is something well beyond a first-contact with a species. (As of the time Star Citizen launches, humanity has a history with the Xi’An. There are still mysteries about them, but contact has been ongoing for quite a while.)
The turret we see in the concepts is an optional piece of equipment (Reverse the Verse) is the plan to have it ready for when the Reliant itself is hangar/flight ready?
- Yes, while it won’t be included with the stock Reliant, we’re planning to have both the standard S2 (with installed Tractor Beam) and twin-S1 versions of the Turret available when the ship is flyable.
What role do you foresee for the ‘News Van’ variant? Can it be used in a recon role for live updates?
- Yes, recon and reporting. The goal is to let the filming teams get the best picture from the safest distance possible. It won’t be as potent as something like a Herald in terms of how many systems out it can directly broadcast, but it’ll definitely be able to spread the word.
Will the “base concept model” be capable of switching or loading various modules so that it can change mission variants?
- It’s going to have some flexibility with loadouts, but even inside its own variants, there’s going to be limits to what you can setup. The base-model and combat variant will be more interchangeable with each other, and the research and news van comparable to each other. It won’t just be different parts on the same hull though.
Will any of the variants get rid of one seat, move the remaining seat to the center of the cockpit and use the cleared space for something useful?
- There’s currently no plans for a single-seat version of the Reliant.
Given that the Reliant is a “mini-hauler”, can we expect to see main thrusters capable of moving it while fully laden?
- It’s currently planned thrusters are fully capable when loaded. Keep in mind, the Reliant uses Xi’an tech, and we’ve still got a few surprises left for what that really means as the ship gets closer to being flyable.
For someone with a fleet of bigger ships (Cutlass, Connie, etc) how would a Reliant complement it?
- This really depends on what kinds of roles you’re planning to play with your other ships. Exploration Carrack? The Research Reliant would pair well with the increased maneuverability and scanner packages. Doing some crazy ad-hoc storytelling in space with friends? Bring a News Van to capture the action.
Can you clarify the maximum size and number of attachments that the gimbal hardpoint can handle?
- The Wing-Tip turret is the listed S3 hardpoint for the Reliant. This means you can:
- Run a single fixed S3
- Run the stock S2 turret – It comes with a Tractor Beam installed but fits any S2 weapons.
- Run the optional Twin-S1 turret – This is the turret shown in concept art and will also be available throughREC and VD when the Reliant is made flyable.
In one of the pictures there is a silhouette that suggests that the Reliant’s wings can fold upward while the ship is landed, perhaps to save space. Is this indeed part of the design, and, if so, will the Reliant be able to land in the same cross-sectional area as an Aurora or Mustang?
- The folded wings are more when the ship is stored for distance-transport. It should sit in a similar amount of space to an Aurora or Mustang, but would take some extra time to become flight-ready compared to a Reliant with the wings unfolded.
EDIT: Neue Constellation Bilder hinzugefügt.
EDIT1: Alle Dateien dem Startpost hinzugefügt
EDIT2: Neue Constellation Bilder hinzugefügt
EDIT3: Neue Bilder von einem Landegebiet im PU namens "Area 18" hinzugefügt
EDIT4: Neue Idris Bilder hinzugefügt
EDIT5: Neue Bilder und Videos hinzugefügt, z.B. vom Bengal Carrier
EDIT6: Neue Javelin Bilder hinzugefügt
Hier noch die fehlenden Bilder des Innenraums der Freelancer:
Bereich nach der Luftschleuse Alt
Bereich nach der Luftschleuse Neu
Rampe zum Cockpit Alt
Rampe zum Cockpit Neu
ich will ne Blade
aber er hätte bei seinen Videos bleiben sollen...
Ich bin mal gespannt ob man die als Mensch überhaupt fliegen kann weil die Scythe Modelle, welche verkauft wurden, wurden ja extra für Menschen umgebaut
Ah ok hatte ich so nicht mehr im Sinn... My bad Passt aber dennoch wenn man dann RSI durch Kruger Intergalactic ersetzt
FInde das recht interessant da ja eigentlich Origin der eigentliche "BMW Clon" sein soll und nicht RSI